SW Developer - Herzogenrath
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole. Our researchers collaborate with partners and customers to create innovations that will shape tomorrow.
Software Developer (f/m)
Req. ID 251569
Location: Herzogenrath (Aachen)
Want to be part of a collaborative, fast paced, high performance team with direct executive team support working with disruptive technology? We are building the next generation of communication system for industrial automation!
- End-to-end product development including deployment (DevOps)
- Develop high quality product in an environment close to the customer
- Perform continuous analysis and handle requirements
- Work with lead customers on innovative projects
- Drive continuous improvements of products
- A university degree within IT, ICT, Software Engineering or the equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of SW programming languages, capability to write high-performance, maintainable code in modern languages
- Ideally with 5+ years professional software development experience in an agile enviroment
- Capable to contribute “hands on” work with systemization, coding, design and test activities
- Experience in one/several areas: distributed systems, storage systems, configuration management tools, software lifecycle management, system and solution Integration, linux administration and scripting
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- “Can do” attitude, result driven and unconventional thinker, having an innovative mindset and inspire others
- Fluent business English
- Be part of a Team, where your contribution really matters
- An international working environment with cooperative teams on side in Germany, Sweden and Silicon Valley
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global, innovative projects with challenge
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Aachen || IT; R&D
Req ID: 251569