Campus Integration Engineer
- Track on Product Roadmap and Build Latest Technical Competence,
- Perform Solution Analysis, Proposal and CIQ preparation against customer’s demands,
- Provide Solution High-level Design, Detailed-level Design, and Prepare for Configuration,
- Perform On-boarding Support, Configuration, and System Integration,
- Perform Troubleshooting, Analysis, and Testing,
- Coordinate with Customer, Propose and Perform Acceptance Test Procedure,
- Propose and Perform Audit and Software Upgrade against Customer’s Interests,
- Monitor the Performance after Integration,
- Ensure the incident management process and SLA is respected.
- Strong customer mindset; Good to have technical support experience,
- Familiarity with call tracking software.
- Have high efficiency communication skills and clear mind.
- Demands from global customers, must speak very good English and be able to communicate with colleagues very fluently (both oral and written are required),
- Must be able to reply Emails and make report in good English,
- Willing to learn in fast pace.
- Willing to adapt the change in fast growth environment.
Ericsson Perks & Benefits
- Great Working Environment
- “5+1” Endowment Insurance; Medical Insurance; Unemployment Insurance; Work-related Injury Insurance; Childbirth Insurance; and Housing Accumulation Funds
- Commercial Medical Insurance in addition to the government’s required Medical Insurance (with one family member covered as well)
- (Senior Level promoted) 17 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) per year to start in addition to all the Chinese public holidays
- Flexible Working Schedule (projects based)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Xi'an || ServEng
Req ID: 251446