Head Product Owner
VNF Development Center (VDC) IMS GW is a Unit within PDU Converged Core at SA Communication Services (COS), a Solution Area in BA Digital Services (BDGS). The VDC is responsible for development of IMS Gateways products of the IMS solutions. It is a global organization with operations in Hungary, Finland and China.
We are now looking for a Head Product Owner in PDU CC IMS Gateways CBC to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. Your responsibility is also to lead CI mindset and way of working improvements within the development communities. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
• Orchestrate prioritzation in a global setup
• Drive & Coach Technology Leadership
• Develop Teams, Individuals and Organization
• Drive & Coach Continuous Improvements
• Drive & Coach Innovation, Knowledge Sharing and Learning
• Minimum of 2 years of senior project management or product development lead experience
• MSc degree
• Prior success in a real-world production environment
• Proven strong technical leadership skills
• Solid knowledge in virtualization technologies, telecom protocols, distributed systems, scalability, automation
• Have experience with open-source projects
• Product Life Cycle management understanding
• Good technical understanding of IMS product portfolio
• Possess a strong understanding of the cloud and virtualization domains
• Ability to lead, inspire and coach architecture team members
• Ability to apply structure, simplify and drive change in a multi-site, multi-cultural environment
• Has relentlessly high standards
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, passion for work and positive attitude
• Fluent in oral and written English
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.