We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Be accountable for software development and maintenance including software design, implementation, test, integration/release and bug fixing.
- Participation in requirement/user story analysis and support Software Architect on solution and architecture analysis.
- Implement user stories during development iterations, which shall include task breakdown, effort estimation and planning, implementation, test, demo and DoD.
- Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability and function usability.
- Estimate development workload.
- Pick up user stories/development tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience
- Strong service mindset and would like to work in service delivery
- Server side application development using Java and J2EE.
- Desktop GUI development using Java, Swing.
- Basic knowledge of Solaris/Linux.
- Good knowledge of Agile methods such as Scrum.
- Good knowledge in test-driven development practice
- Good team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Have good knowledge of currently development technologies and tools, such as:
- Spring, UML modeling
- SQL and transactions
- Internet technologies, especially HTTP, XML/XSLT and XHTML
- Good at both written and spoken English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 251307