Agile Product Owner for Connected Vehicles
We are looking for Technical Product Managers to lead the development of the Ericsson IoT and Connected Vehicles solutions. As a Technical Product Manager, you are responsible for leading the technical implementation of the business requirements for our products in the Connected Vehicle domain.
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars. Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle solutions caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services. In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management. Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for Automotive OEMs and Fleet Operators.
Our solutions are based on modern cloud technologies and we build our solutions on the Ericsson IoT platforms.
As a Technical Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the translation of business strategies to efficient product development
- Work with development team to ensure implementation of requirements according to business needs
- Work with the portfolio and product management team to create the product and technology strategy
- Drive continuous improvement of the product development process
- Plan and support efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle
- Represent the product in customer meetings as well as internal stakeholder discussions
You will be part of a global R&D team with development teams in Sweden and China delivering to customers all over the world. We are working with development according to agile methodologies using the Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe).
We think that you are someone with long experience from software product development. You have a passion for technology and is not afraid of taking on the challenge of quickly learning about new technologies and new business requirements. We also think that you have a clear vision about the future that you like to share with others so that you can work together to make that vision reality.
As a Technical Product Manager you will be working in a team of highly skilled and motivated software developers and product managers to develop the Ericsson Connected Vehicle solution. You will be part of shaping the future of Connected Vehicles and IoT.
To read more the Ericsson Connected Vehicle Solutions visit: https://www.ericsson.com/en/industries/automotive
- Education: MSc or higher
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Domain experience: Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, SaaS Delivery, Connected Vehicle Solutions, IoT, Telematics Service Development, Software architecture design
- Strong technical understanding of cloud service development and deployment
- Business requirement breakdown and technical analysis
- Experience from product and/or portfolio management
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Technical knowledge: Java, Public PaaS and IaaS architecture, microservice based architecture, Development of Data Management and Analytics Solutions, IoT protocols, in-vehicle platforms
- Domain experience: Cloud, Public IaaS Deployments
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 251215