Learning Services portfolio manager
We are now looking for a Learning Services portfolio manager who will take responsible of Learning Services portfolio management, support sales team with solution readiness in Ericsson North East Asia market.
In this role, you will ensure that Learning services product portfolio are fulfilled Ericsson strategy and the requirement of local market, and be ready in time in align with global road map and local network deployment.
You will also need to support marketing and delivery projects with consultative selling skill and good technical and consulting competence.
- Understand Global Learning Services strategy, global portfolio and local market needs.
- Deploy regional Learning Services product portfolio and do life-cycle management.
- Manage Learning Services offerings and standard Pricing guideline.
- Plan and drive local products development.
- Find proper customized solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Support marketing activities, customer engagement and consulting project with consultative skill and technical expertise.
- Education: University degree in ICT technical majors.
- Good working experience in educations and ICT industry
- Marketing and consultative skill.
- Excellent Communication skills and multi-culture understanding.
- Ericsson product understanding or ICT network technical background.
- Strong accountability and capability in business driving.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Adapting & responding to change
- Market insight
- Consultative selling skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 251146