Learning Services Portfolio Manager
Job Summary: Instructor
We are now looking for an Instructor, who will primarily be responsible for delivery and customization of training products for Learning Services customers.
- You will customize learning products for both customer and internal training
- Perform knowledge transfer and re-use
- Propose & develop learning solution
- Facilitate and administrate the training events
- Education: Engineering university, Master degree is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT and cloud
- Fast Learning ability
- Eager to take challenge and work under pressure.
- Good Presenting skills
- Deep knowledge and Experience about OpenStack , KVM , Docker, K8s.
- Deep knowledge and Experience about Cloud integration.
- Deep knowledge and Experience about AI
- Deep knowledge and Experience about coding/scripting, including Python & Perl is preferred.
- Deep knowledge and Experience about Database technology, including Oracle & MySQL is preferred.
- Deep knowledge and Experience about Bigdata is preferred.
- Good knowledge about Ericsson’s products is preferred.
- Knowledge about Linux, multi OS knowledge like Ubuntu / Red Hat is preferred.
- Good Speaking and Writing in both English and Chinese
- Always willing to share knowledge with team member
- Always willing to communicate and cooperate with others
- Creative with innovation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 251146