Global Strategic Sourcing Manager (SeaFreight Specialist)
We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to the Global Logistics Sourcing team in Romania to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting Logistics suppliers for the external purchase of transportation and warehousing services: 1) to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and 2) for internal use within Ericsson.
The SSM is responsible for the commercial relationship with the Logistics suppliers.
- You will lead a project team locally and virtually for the preparation & execution of the RFx process
- You will evaluate and select suppliers
- You will conduct supplier negotiation
- You will ensure supplier agreement implementation
- You will contribute to the long-term business
- Education: No formal requirement
- Min years of experience: 2 years of logistics freight industry or equivalent as Shipper experience or Logistics Sourcing experience
- Domain experience: Logistics industry and/or analytics skills in Excel, Access, VBA
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
- Experience from the Logistics Service industry, seafreight in particular is preferred