BMAS IT Managed Services operates a tools program called MITO. MITO is a tools framework which allows our managed services operations teams to deliver their service rapidly and efficiently. The focus of the tools is the management of IT domains, including BSS and cloud domains, applications, infrastructure and third party IT systems. MITO has been under development since 2017, and we hope to complete the main development work this year. We are now moving into the phase of industrialising the program, expanding the teams which shall work on customisation and adaptation work for each customer engagement, as well as building and deploying automation. We are a young and dynamic group of over 90 people, and we expect to grow to over 100 during 2018.
We are now looking for a Test Engineer who will be responsible for testing MITO tool as well participate in testing overall integration testing once MITO is being tested for customer configurations. The role will also involve working in conjunction with development team, domain adaptation team.
This role is a good foundation for other careers within Ericsson such as Solution Architect and Customer Project Manager.
- Write test specifications for MITO R&D release, and execute them
- Participate in functional testing, integration testing and support in UAT
- Working with R&D team and Domain Adaptation team for testing activities
- Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- You will perform tests of IT systems and define test strategies
- Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer
- Education: This job demands an academic degree minimum on bachelor level within relevant area, engineering (IT, telecom). Languages skills in English are required.
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Domain experience: OSS/BSS testing
- You should have presentation, communication and administrative skills
- Problem solving, critical thinking and knowledge sharing skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- Commercial and financial understanding
- Applying expertise & technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning, organizing and analyzing
- You will follow processes and procedures
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
- OSS/BSS domain knowledge and testing experience
- Testing methodologies, Test Management tool & Test tools knowledge