Ericsson IT Managed Services operates a tools program called MITO. MITO is a tools framework which allows our managed services operations teams to deliver their service rapidly and efficiently. The focus of the tools is the management of IT domains, including BSS and cloud domains, applications, infrastructure and third party IT systems. MITO has been under development since 2017, and we hope to complete the main development work this year. We are now moving into the phase of industrializing the program, expanding the teams which shall work on customization and adaptation work for each customer engagement, as well as building and deploying automation. We are a young and dynamic group of over 90 people, and we expect to grow to over 100 during 2018.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing the requirements, Design the solution and deliver the quality OSS solutions enabling efficient end user monitoring, trouble shooting and fault restoration for IT service assurance.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: This job demands an academic degree minimum on bachelor level within relevant area, engineering (IT, telecom). Languages skills in English are required.
- Minimum years of experience: 7 - 10 years of Telecom/IT experience in design, implementation and deployment of IT service assurance systems or NMS/OSS – fault, performance, and reporting solutions
- Domain experience: area of expertise – NMS/OSS and automation
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
- To have Experience in multi-vendor / multi-technology / multi-customer integration to NMS/OSS for IT service assurance.
- Knowledge of Open Source tools like Jenkins, Docker
- Good Understanding and experience of Agile delivery model.
- Knowledge of Open Source ike WildFly, Tomcat Web server, Apache Camel, Drools
- Added advantage to have knowledge on Phython/Ruby
- Experience in Zabbix, CMDB or equivalent tools.