SENIOR ONBOARDING ARCHITECT
Ericsson UDN (UDN) is looking for a smart, customer centric, results-oriented Senior Onboarding Architect to develop and implement technical solutions and strategies to onboard customers to our UDN Platform for customers within Japan. This resource will also provide insight and guidance that involves the sharing of best practice related to the use of Ericsson’s UDN platform. Moreover, the ideal candidate will possess expert level theoretical and practical knowledge of designing, implementing, and managing large scale CDN centric enterprise architectures. The role is part technical consultative, part hands on, and 100% focused on delighting our customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand UDN's products and competitive advantages within the cloud & CDN markets.
- Provides technical and/or business consultative leadership and training as it pertains to onboarding customers to UDN.
- Work with clients to estimate effectively and plan end to end migration / transition activities using the UDN’s transformation methodology and supporting products
- Architectural design, development and deployment of cost effective and sustainable solutions to meet our customer’s business requirements
- Create comprehensive documentation around migration / transition designs and project delivery and contribute to the development of a center of excellence in this specialist area
- Participate in sales meetings to actively articulate Migration and Transition Services and risk mitigation approaches to end clients
- Develop and manage internal relationships, earning the respect of colleagues at all levels across the business ensuring a cohesive internal focus towards solution design
- Provide best practice consultation in regards to maximizing ROI and operational efficiencies for customers utilizing UDN’s platform.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated cloud solutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 5+ years direct hands on experience implementing and managing CDN and/or Cloud based enterprise solutions.
- Fluent at communicating in Japanese and English.
- Knowledge of Service Provider networking and BGP is key.
- Experience working in an ISP environment is an advantage
- Experience with scripting in Perl/Python and/or CHEF, Puppet, SALT, etc for task automation.
- Deep understanding of virtualization technologies and CDN/cloud architecture integrations.
- Experience provisioning security, release management, syslog, web, database, automation, and network solutions
- Ability to analyze multiple Microsoft and/or Linux based server products for maximum performance, efficiency, and availability.
- Understands commercial scoping of CDN and cloud migration projects and is aware of the key risks/challenges and how to mitigate them.
- Large scale server designs including High Availability using Clustering solutions
- Senior level experience deploying either F5 or NetScaler load balancers solutions
- Proven self-starter with desire to foster a sense of urgency when addressing customer concerns, coupled with a strong command of business and technical abilities.
- Disaster Recovery planning/designs using replication techniques
- Prior experience with a 24x7, high-availability, broadly distributed production environments
- Knowledge of network concepts and security best practices
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Flexible, willing to work off hours when required
- 5+ years direct hands on experience working in a customer facing technical support role
- Ability to effectively present information to management, clients, advisory boards and employees
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-13-TO Shiodome || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 250952