E2E BSS Solution Architect
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Act as Design Authority
- Approve Technical Solution and harmonize architectures among projects
- Promote reuse of assets:
- Migration Strategy
- Test Strategy
- Software Component
- Align decisions and projects architecture with BA
- Drive end-to-end technical solutions
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Advanced knowledge on End to End Architecture for BSS
- Proficiency with business processes
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Fast leaner, high developed analytical thinking;
- Accountability, Result Driven, Self Driven, Pro-active.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful situations
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- + 6 years’ experience as a Solution Architect
- Participation in Transformation and Complex projects in the BSS area
- The candidate should have at least working knowledge on functionalities and interfaces of BSS solutions portfolio;
- Strong technical competence in CRM, CBiO (Billing, Charging, Catalog Manager, Order Management) and Ericsson Revenue Manager solutions;
- Broad knowledge on TMForum framework
- English and Spanish is required
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || IT
Req ID: 250821