IT Infrastructure Developer
Do you have the skills and the passion to design and operate an Engineering Environment that gives Ericsson a competitive advantage? The you're the one we are looking for!
You will be part of an organization called BID Test Environment Design & Operations(BID TE D&O). BIDs mission is an engineering environment that provides best in class time-to-market and cost efficiency, with excellent quality. This will be achieved by enabling flow and transparency, enhance collaboration with aligned ways of working as well as reducing cost through infrastructure sharing. BID TE D&O is responsible for realization of new technology to build and share test environments used by DNEW product development. BID TE D&O is also responsible for test environment infrastructure, the availability of the test environment and various operational aspects related to test environment.
As a IT Infra Developer your responsibility and tasks include:
• HCR - Backup towards LI Hub, having an understanding of what is happening in near future and on an longer term.
• PDU Support - Handle all support that comes from PD TC, LRAT CI and BID TT and all other areas.
• Change weekend - Handle the change weekend work, planning and execution.
• Work globally towards multiple sites and organizations
• Close collaboration with line, ES and PDUs
• Education: Bsc in IT, Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
• 5 years of experience
• Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
• Likes to work in an environment where you cooperate closely in a diverse team of colleagues
• Very good communication skills
• Very good collaboration skills
• Good presentation skills
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
• Understanding of SW design and testing methods and processes
• Linux and other Unix based operating systems administration and troubleshooting
• Windows administration and troubleshooting
• Programming in Python/Bash/Java/Perl/C/…
• Puppet and/or Ansible
• Understanding of Configuration Management
• Operation and deployment of highly scalable and available solutions
• IP Networking
• IT Security
• Experience working with container based solutions
• Experience working with Eiffel components
• Knowledge about telecom test environments is a merit
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || R&D
Req ID: 250808