E2E Solution Architect
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As part of the BSS Domain Team in Sales Support Organization within Global BSS Solution Area, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing & developing end-to-end technical solutions for the customers and act as a bridge between PDU/Product Management, Service Delivery Unit and Market Area/CU Teams. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals and push for commercially viable/serviceable solutions, business development activities.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Deliver customer value & thought leadership
- Scope, define & design complex e2e BSS solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Perform value argumentation through generating customer business cases
- Identify & pro-actively drive new business opportunities and support Market Areas
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- 7+ years experience in BSS Transformation solution sales/delivery, design & engagements from ICT industry
- Problem Solving & Strategic/Creative Thinking
- IT / Enterprise Architecture
- BSS Transformation
- Experience in 1 or 2 of the following technical areas: Convergent Charging & Billing (CBIO/CS/BSCS), Digital Front-End/Omni-Channel/CRM, Catalog Driven Order Management ECM/EOC
- Customer facing (pre-sales)
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Spanish or Portuguese is highly preferable
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
Note. This position could be based at Brazil or Mexico
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || IT
Req ID: 250444