Digital Services BSS LATAM E2E Solution Architect
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- E2E Solution Responsibility in BSS, Transformation and Full stack projects
- Take the CSR or End to End Architecture responsibility in selected deals and projects
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Advanced knowledge on End to End Architecture for BSS
- Proficiency with business processes
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Participation in Transformation and Complex projects in the BSS area; end to end – Sales to delivery.
- The candidate should have at least working knowledge on functionalities and interfaces of BSS solutions portfolio;
- Strong technical competence in more than one main transformation products: CRM, Billing, Charging, Catalog Manager, Order Management,etc;
- Broad knowledge on TMForum framework
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Fast leaner, high developed analytical thinking;
- Accountability, Result Driven, Self Driven, Pro-active.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful situations
- Fluent in English and Spanish in oral and written communication
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- More than 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect;
- Experience being Leader of high skilled and diverse teams with no direct reports;
- Experience with direct customer interaction. Communication and interpersonal skills are key;
- Customer Senior Management
- Proven experience in high complex and/or transformation projects
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Chile (CL) || || Santiago de Chile || IT
Req ID: 250405