核心网工程师 Customer Network Support Engineer (CNS)
核心网工程师 Customer Network Support Engineer (CNS)
The CNS (Customer Network Support) Engineer is part of a CNS team supporting the customer and shall deliver support services according to the contracted Services Level Agreements by means of established processes.
With detailed customer networks knowledge and knowledge of the customer strategies the CNS Engineer identifies business leads and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. The CNS Engineer enables efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services by owning/drive the Customer Support Request within the Ericsson support organization.
The CNS engineer is taking active part of the Emergency Handling support and is task managed by the Service Delivery Manager
Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Network Performance assurance
· Customer Service Request handling
· Develop SW tools
· Develop and maintain customer relationships
· Identify new business opportunities
· Good knowledge on Telecom Network.
· Strong knowledge on Core Network
· Strong SW development skills
· Good knowledge on Machine Learning
· Market insight.
· Negotiation & argumentation skills.
· Presentation skills (oral and written).
· Software Update Management.
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
· Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
· Very strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
· Very good proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
· Ability to adapt to change.
· Very good English skill on reading, writing and oral communication.
· Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
· Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
· Openness - capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
· Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 250320