SW Developer - Automation
We are now looking for a Hard Ware Make Support to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, claims and repair processes, equipment and tools according to production rules.
The main responsibilities are:
· As SW developer to research, specify, implement, verify and improve the OPC and equipment management SW platform for production automatic solution for a Product under
development in product design unit;
· As PLC SW developer to research, specify, implement, verify and improve automatic control solutions with the aim to automate assembly methods mentioned above;
· As SW developer to be responsible for the OPC and MES level SW design & release.
· To support maintenance group on SW solution when needed;
· To support technical competence development on SW level;
· Comply with and follow the directive, instructions and procedures
in force in Ericsson Company and the engineering organization.
Requirements of the job
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Automation or equivalent;
- Good knowledge and experience with the C# programming languages; C++ is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience with AngularJS React
- Good knowledge with SW development environment, such as Git;
- Knowledge with database such as My SQL or Oracle.
- Skilled in using MS Windows, MS Office; Knowledge of UNIX and/or Linux is a plus;
- Good problem analysis and solving skills;
- Good communication skills and social ability, being a team player;
- Be flexible, enthusiastic, creative and pro-active;
- Fluent in English speaking, understanding and writing;
- Experience with design for automatic equipment is a plus.
- Experience with wearable equipment application is a plus.
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 250303