Integration Engineer - BSS (Business Support Systems) Mediation
We are looking for BSS (Business Support Systems) Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement, integrate and verify Ericsson Multimediation solution. You will be driving real projects, front facing customer. Part of the assignment is the adaptation of the solution to customer needs, SW development and business configuration. You will work with up-to-date IT technology and will be engaged in Automation in deployment and testing.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies (resolving problem to the solution analyze it, seek the solution then implement it)
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work (Main task)
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2E technical understanding (end to end)
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Good understanding of BSS, Revenue Management (Charging, Billing, Mediation)
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System (installation, basic administration tasks)
- Java, Perl, Bash
- Ability to communicate in English language (in written and verbally)
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL) is an advantage
- Proffered academic degree, bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy BSS system, test and lead testing team.
- 3years in BSS (Business Support Systems) Revenue Management
- Knowledge of IP Networks (principles, routing, protocols)
- Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
- Process modeling and creative approach
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.