Data Scientist, AI/ML Expert
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Data Scientist, AI/ML Expert.
Ericsson Security Manager provides unique policy-driven security orchestration and management coupled with powerful security analytics and machine learning capabilities for detecting zero-day attacks and threats. Security Manager is an essential part of evolved networks where security functions, policies and related configurations are dynamically deployed and adjusted across multi-vendor domains. It is a virtualized security solution designed for end-to end infrastructure and application level security management in 5G, NFV or IoT deployments.
By joining our visionary and industry-leading Security Solutions unit you get the opportunity to work with a group of extremely passionate and talented security and software development/operation professionals to develop new business, architect and create AI/ML based next generation cyber security management and assurance systems. We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and the possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Close co-operation with customers in an exciting environment for developing AI/ML based security solutions
- Contribute to rapid development of high quality ML/AI applications consuming 4G/5G/IoT and exogenous data
- Proposing/selecting, developing/testing predictive models, recommendation engines, anomaly detection systems, statistical models, deep learning, reinforcement learning and other machine learning systems
- Work in a team dedicated to bringing artificial intelligence methods to practical use across the organization
- Work together with cyber security experts to find novel solutions to real life problems
- Building the next level in cyber security utilizing the power of Data Science
Professional qualifications and competences:
- MSc/PhD in Computer/Information/Data Science, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics/Statistics
- New business development experience with deep understanding in how to create winning value propositions
- Strong mathematical background, genuine interest and expertise in ML and AI
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong skills in Machine Learning techniques and algorithms including Hyperparameter optimization techniques.
- Proven skills and track records in using the current state of the art machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Keras, Scikit-Learn, H2O, Spark) while developing ML/AI applications addressing real-world problems
- Experience with relevant programming languages (Python, Java, Scala)
- Knowledge of Security Domain
- Several years of hands-on experience with real-life applications of Data Science
- Experience in Modern Software Development, DevOps, and Agile practices
- Knowledge in Cloud, Virtualization and Orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure)
- Experience with Hadoop/Spark or another similar big data technology
- Applications/Domain-knowledge in Telecommunication and/or IoT
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 250199