Integration Engineer Digital
Ericsson is shaping the future of mobile and broadband internet communications through its ongoing technology leadership. Providing innovative solutions in more than 140 countries, Ericsson is helping to create the most powerful communication companies in the world.
Ericsson is launching new products to support our vision of 50 Billion Connected Devices, where everyone & everything will be connected through mobile devices worldwide. This provides a unique opportunity for you to be part of building and enhancing the necessary solutions to make this happen.
The main focus at the Ericsson site in Karlskrona is to provide charging functions where our solutions are responsible for the charging of almost 2 billion subscribers today. The site also have major responsibilities when it comes to setting up user and service data in the network, as well as providing solution for machine-to-machine communication and the emerging utility industry. The Karlskrona site has a very strong track-record of inventing solutions that becomes new profitable products on the market. A lot of attention is also put on innovation and exploring new technical possibilities.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Solution Areas Business Support Systems (BSS), Digital-BSS Service Delivery is looking for Integration Engineers to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of Digital-BSS (DBSS) and Revenue Manager (RM) in customer environments.
· You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
· Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
· Execute product configuration, including scripting and coding
· Execute integration and migration work
· Prepare and execute system test, module test and accept test
· Identify and drive improvements and Innovations
· Identify and drive Add on Sales and Lead Generation
· Post project activities and documentation
· Knowledge sharing and collaboration
· Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom).
· Must have minimum three years’ experience from Telecom domain
· Must have worked physically outside home country (minimum 3 months accumulated)
· Must have documented experience from Customer facing dialogue
· Must be able to relocate to Karlskrona within four months
· Must have validated competence from Business Support Systems
· Must be able to travel internationally
· Self-going with a strong problem-solving ability and mindset
· Excellent team worker with a track record of sharing knowledge
· Highly developed planning and organizing skills
· Eager to learn new technologies and positive to quick changes
· More than 5 years’ work experience within System Integration
· Deep knowledge within Business Support Systems domain in Telecom
· Experience from working with Charging System, Mediation, Catalog Manager, Order Care
· Experience from working with BSS Transformation, Revenue Assurance, Revenue Management
· Relevant Technical, Process and Job Role Certifications
We are seeking three types of profiles, where you have the required knowledge in at least one of them. Please highlight which of these three areas you are interested in, in your application.
· Good understanding of DevSecOps in maintaining security in CI/CD processes
· Significant security risk assessment and mitigation
· Strong knowledge of identity and access management
· Experienced in implementation of Role Based Access Control
· Expertise with browser security controls, application security standards such as OWASP ASVS/Top 10, CWE 25 and vulnerability handling and scoring with CVSS
· Fluency with security testing including SAST, DAST, penetration testing and fuzzing
· Familiarity with security tools like Fortify, Burp Suite, QualysGuard and ZAP, CIS-CAT
· Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
· Knowledge in SIEM solutions and integration patterns
· Preferred CISSP, CISM, CRISP, CISA and/or other industry recognized certifications
· Understanding of implementation of controls to meet different security standards such as SSAE-18, SOX, HIPAA, ISO27000, NIST
B) Reporting and analytics:
· Understanding of Business Intelligence and Analytics from Telecom perspective
· Understanding if Machine learning and AI in Telecom operations
· Experience from working with Data Marts and ETL jobs
· Deep knowledge in Big Data technologies like Cassandra, Hadoop/Hbase
· Developed/Integrated front-end reporting, using tools like Business Objects, Tableau or similar
· Knowledge on MapReduce is an advantage
· Hands on experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases is required
C) Infrastructure and Cloud:
· Deep understanding of Cloud Fundamentals and technology
· Good understanding of Container orchestration
· Basic knowledge of Ericsson Application Development Platform (ADP) and Micro-Services
· Interest in Open source technologies and Cloud Native Computing Foundation
· Good understanding of vmWare and vSphere
· vmWare VCP-DCV Certification is a merit
· Deep understanding of Openstack KVM
· Experience of managing and administrating OpenStack Cloud environments
· Red Hat Certified System Administrator in OpenStack is a merit
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || IT; R&D
Req ID: 250187