Troubleshooter / Software Developer C++
We are now looking for a Troubleshooter / Software Developer C++ to maintain products, such as units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the team working APC (Alarm, Power & Climate) area. Its main objective is to maintain suitable conditions in the cabinet, therefore the hardware can work within its environmental specifications.
Our Product Development Unit – Baseband and Interconnect (BI) - takes care of RBS architecture and configuration, Energy Efficiency and Security aspects. The product that is developed and maintained not only in Poland (six cross-functional teams within two departments), but also in Sweden (three teams in Goteborg), can give you the opportunity to cooperate in international environment and going on attractive business trips.
- Working in cross-functional team (Scrum or Kanban)
- Troubleshooting and fixing errors in existing software
- External alarms handling
- Suppling power to the equipment
- Batteries handling
- Enclosure climate control
- Developing software for telecommunication systems (GSM & UMTS, LTE)
- Verificating provided code
- Creating technical documentation
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education
- Between 2 and 4 years of experience in C++ programming
- Interest in telecommunication and programming
- Tester skills and interests
- Openness to work in Agile
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good communication in English