Native IOS Developer
We are now looking for Native IOS Developers that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Native IOS Developer, you will be involved in development and maintenance of IOS applications.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall require
ments as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Experience developing native mobile applications on iOS
- Fluent in Objective C and some familiarity with Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as AVFoundation, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with garbage collection, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience in Web Services, integrating with RESTful API backends
- Experience with AutoLayout AutoResizing
- Familiarity with continuous integration (jenkins)
- Solution-oriented, can take the initiative, responsible,
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- No military obligations for male candidates, or postponed for 1 years
- Excellent in speaking & writing in Turkish
- Develop & Maintain iOS projects for iPhone and iPad
- Improve your technical knowledge each day and share your knowledge with your team
- Work with the Quality Assurance Team to make things smooth and workable to offer highly qualified products and services to customers
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || ServEng
Req ID: 250167