Market Area Financial Analyst (Market Area - North East Asia)
We would like to invite High Performing Individuals and/ or Experienced Finance Professionals to join us as we enable the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities through 5G, IOT, Digital Transformation. Our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
As a Market Area Financial Analyst, you will be working with Senior Finance Professionals, Finance teams, Key Business stakeholders and Operations to review, analyse and together, drive financial progress and performance. You will play an important part in leading and executing Financial Planning and Closing Cycle for the Market Area. This role opens up great opportunity for talents to broader their business understanding and sharpen big picture perspective through participation of Governance meetings and Controller reviews. It also will provide exposures interacting and engaging with key stakeholders allowing talents to grow in financial management and business acumen through discussions.
In addition as Finance professional, the responsibility to execute Financial Processes, Compliance adhering to Financial Framework and Business Processes within the Market Area is a mandatory requirement.
This role is a member of the Business Finance Leadership Team in Market Area North East Asia.
Your key contribution on Financial Planning will be the ability to capture the key elements of business dynamics, market insights, highlight risks and upsides from the reviews and analysis for Market Area Governance Review. This will also include robust analysis, providing recommendations and proposals as part of the Review. This will allow effective reviews and effective decision making.
- Drive and Lead Financial Planning on Market Area Level (Forecasting and Reviews)
- Participate in Customer Unit Governance Review and Market Area Controller Review Meeting
- Perform Analysis, Review Trends, Provide Insights, Highlights Risks and Upsides from the Forecast Inputs, Provide recommendations
- Build Up the Market Area Governance Pack end to end that is effective for Executive Level Reviews
- Interact and engage with Customer Unit, Market Area , Business Unit and Group Function Finance during Financial Planning process
Your key contribution on Progress and Performance will be to ensure that key actions/ decisions from reviews are being executed by relevant units and that the Market Area captures progress, critical business updates, key risk/ updates timely which may impact Quarter or Long Term Financial Performance results. This will include an efficient and effective progress updates and closing cycle process that give greater transparency and predictability for the market area.
- Drive adherence to Financial Governance and Compliance (where applicable)
- Capture Progress Highlights timely (upside/ downside/ risk) to be used for actions, communications and alignment with CU, MA, BA and GF
- Secure business performance in Period end closing through collaborations within Market Area
Your key contribution towards Process and Innovation within Finance is to be a Change Leader by continuously on a look out to identify improvements/ innovation opportunities and implement them.
- Identify or propose ideas that will give efficiency and simplification gain
- Continuously review and enhance process change to be more efficient and effective
- Practice knowledge sharing, collaborate with teams, provide constructive and timely feedback
- Explore the new Digital Transformation as opportunities within Finance (Automation, Robotics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, etc)
- Innovate and drive reporting and analytics solutions
- Education: A degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience from relevant position within Ericsson or relevant position at an external company giving the ability to act and perform the duties of the role Financial Analyst.
- Experience in IT/ Telecom/ Technology based Industry is a good complement for this role
- Good Business and Financial Acumen
- Good Communications and Influencing Skills
- Good in Driving activities
- Strong in Analytical Skills
- Strong in Accounting and Finance Skills
- Strong in Managing Big Volume Data for Analysis/ Review purposes
- Good Knowledge in Business and Finance Process
- Good Understanding of Financial Framework and Directives
- Good Level of Business Modelling Knowledge & skills
- Good Level of Commercial Acumen & skills
- Adaptable to Fast Changing environment and Leading Change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 249901