Technical Product & Portfolio Management
*The location for this position can be Dalian or Beijing.
We are now looking for a to ensure the Technology Specialist development of creative and competitive technical solutions, products and/or components and to be involved in the research and development process to ensure the development of high quality, innovative solutions, products and/or components using the most appropriate technology available across that area.
- You will be required to drive and lead technology solutions for EOP product
- Technology innovation
- Champion standardization and technology
- Influence using technology competence
- Drive knowledge sharing and learning
- Education: BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Min years of experience: 5 years of experience in product development and/or management
- Domain-relevant development experience in both engineering and management activities
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Customer Insight
- Business Understanding
- You will need strong Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Customer Insight
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Standardization Knowledge
- Innovations Skills
- The position requires specific knowledge obtained from a Senior or Master position from other R&D positions within Ericsson, or equivalent external experience.
Additional Requirements: Excellent communication skills.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.