At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
The System Integrator’s main tasks are to configure, integrate, deploy and document the solution delivered to the customer. The solution consists of enterprise software deliveries.
Main Accountabilities – You will:
- Perform deployment process on different environments: testing / production / UAT – deployment of enterprise applications
- Maintain and troubleshoot Java EE containers (JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat)
- Troubleshoot configuration issues in server applications
- Handle administration of Unix / Linux
- Automate existing deployment / maintenance processes
- Create documentation for deployment process. E.g. Method of Procedure..etc
- Create queries in the databases ( MySQL, Oracle)
- Create, debug shell scripts ( Bash, Perl, Python)
- Coordinate with other teams while performing deployment activities
- Communicate deployment phases to all counterparts
- Experience in testing or production deployment (SIT, UAT, Pre-Production) according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of testing / production systems;
- Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, configuration...etc.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- understanding of complex distributed systems
- Previous experience in the use of procedures for Deployment/Configuration Management
- Strong level of OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
- Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl, Python
- Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and REST protocols
- High level of expertise of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss, IIS
- Good experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql
- Good level of English
- Very good team player
- Pro-active person, with the necessary drive to create and maintain the work procedures
- Motivated and curious improve repetitive manual tasks
- Flexible in changing work patterns and demands.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
What we offer
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- Work from home & flexible working hours
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that value the importance of work life- balance
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 249582