Do you want to improve the HW board design environment - to use your knowledge, ideas and engagement to make our methods and tools more efficient?
We are seeking a dynamic, motivated individual with deep understanding of printed circuit board design (PCB)
Our PBA Methods and Tools org/team takes pride in supporting board design projects by Electrical Engineering teams across Ericsson.
We investigate emerging technologies, analyze requirements for future technology to ensure that our tool suppliers implement our needs.
In the daily work we also support our user community, provide training and participate in work with standards. We configure and develop software to adapt commercial CAD tools to special Ericsson requirements, such as development process, design rules, documentation standards, design data management and component data management.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- 5+ years experience CAD-based Electronic Design (preferable Layout work)
- BSc level in a technical discipline, or equivalent knowledge.
- Proficient with ECAD EDA tools, such as Cadence Allegro
- Ability to analyze and translate product requirements into tool architecture
- Interest in software development.
- Good English – both written and spoken
- Structured team player, good at collaboration and communication.
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. For information please contact the recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 249545