Radio Performance Verification Engineer
The Radio Performance verification unit within Access Networks R&D center in Beijing is responsible for Ericsson RBS HW Radio Performance verification including transmitter Radio performance and Receiver radio Performance. Products scope covers all generation RBS products for GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE, Pre5G and 5G products.
- Ensure a high product RADIO PERFORMANCE is your main responsibility
- Design new test method for LTE AAS and 5G NR products
- Develop and setup new test environment and program for LTE AAS and 5G NR products
- Setup test environment and execute test cases
- Analyze test result and generate test report
- Customer on-site support
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree or above of first level University major in telecommunication, electronic and so on
- Fluent in English speaking
- Solid RF knowledge and instruments
- Good understanding about commination technology such as MIMO, Beamforming, etc.
- Experience with antenna, anechoic chamber or OTA test is expected
- High Energy levels, positive as a person with a can do mentality with high drive ability to get things done
- Energize others by spreading a positive energy
- Edge you can take tough yes/no decision and implement them
- Passion for technology and test work and also care colleagues
- High Execution/Delivery ability, deliver on time and commitments and constantly work on efficiency improvements
- Integrity and Presentation, state things as how it is Clearly and with structure
- Perseverance, dig into the detail of every problem and never give up
- Good cooperation with others
- Work alone some times
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 249500