The inCode Consultant will collaborate with the best and brightest minds to help clients evaluate game-changing technology shifts that demand new business models. The consultant advises TMT (Information, Communications, and Technology) executives on market entry acceleration, innovative new solutions and organizational transformation. The consultant uses their acumen and expertise in consulting to align stakeholders to amplify business value and drive strategic change into ICT businesses.
- Ability to assist with delivery of projects by completing analyses focused on comprehensive research
- Ability to create business plans and financial models, marketing strategies and studies
- Ability to contribute towards business development and sales support activities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or related field of study
- 1-5 years of experience / research in telecommunications, IT, high tech industry, and/or consulting.
- Exceptional leadership skills, work ethic, and professionalism
- Strong writing, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and work to tight deadlines, self-starter
- MS Office skills
You might also have:
- 1-3 years of experience working in telecommunications technology in such areas as RAN, Core, Access/Transport, OSS/BSS a plus
- 1-3 years of experience working on teams in telecommunications in areas such as managed services, financial modeling, business planning, market research or related fields
- Master’s degree
inCode Consulting is a respected business strategy consulting firm with unique telecommunications and technology expertise. We help business leaders address industry trends and solve complex problems that could determine the success or failure of their organizations. As a part of Ericsson we are uniquely positioned to lead customer strategy by identifying new market trends and ways to monetize 5G in the digital, connected ecosystem. This team works with our customers to define how to optimize and operate in a hyper-connected world to transform their business.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || ServEng
Job details: Consultant Job Stage 05