Senior C++ 4G/5G Developer
Join a dynamic team in a flexible work environment where opportunities to grow and stretch your capabilities allow to undercover your full potential, while learning based culture provides you with a unique opportunity to learn about leading telecommunication technologies.
You would be part of an Agile, self-driven team working on software for LTE products, where you can expect a hands-on technical role and where everyone is empowered to influence the quality of the delivered product. This is your opportunity to make a difference in the world by creating the software used by billions of people, while working in one of the largest R&D organizations, spanning Poland, Sweden, Canada and South Korea. With the efficient design of Ericsson's LTE, the user experience is enhanced and more capacity is available for demanding applications such as interactive TV, mobile video blogging, advanced games etc.
Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, coding, integration, feature verification, build Automation Script. We are organized in cross functional development teams, where continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Requirements for the position:
- MSC, BSC in Computer Science or Telecommunications or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming,
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming with 5+ years of experience,
- Experience in creating advanced software architectures, redesign and refactoring, competent in design patterns
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols is an asset.
- Experience in programming of embedded systems is an asset.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python),
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT),
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI) and Lean,
- Good communication skills and command of English.
As a person:
- You like to get things done,
- You are a self-driven and energetic team player,
- You have strong willingness to support team members, enjoy contributing with your own experience to coach and lead other team members in solving engineering problems,
- You have a natural focus on high standards and delivering quality results to tight deadlines.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.