C++ developer CNA
We are now looking for a Software Developer C++ to maintain products, such as units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the team working APC (Alarm, Power & Climate) area. Its main objective is to maintain suitable conditions in the Cabinet, therefore the hardware can work within its environmental specifications.
Our Product Development Unit – Baseband and Interconnect (BI) - takes care of RBS architecture and configuration, Energy Efficiency and Security aspects. The product that is developed and maintained not only in Poland (six cross-functional teams within two departments), but also in Sweden (three teams in Goteborg), can give you the opportunity to cooperate in international environment and going on attractive business trips.
- Working in cross-functional team (Scrum or Kanban)
- External Alarms handling
- Suppling Power to the equipment
- Batteries handling
- Enclosure Climate control
- Developing software for telecommunication systems (GSM & UMTS, LTE)
- Verificating provided code
- Fixing errors in existing software
- Creating technical documentation
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education
- Between 1 and 4 years of experience in C++ programming
- Tester skills and interests
- Openness to work in Agile
- Fast and analytic learning abilities, team player
- Interest in telecommunication and programming
- Good communication and team working skills
- Communicative skills of English language