1st Level Operations
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Support the following systems and functions:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
- Triage of incoming incidents with unclear domain ownership
- Creating scripts for log rotating, starting failed processes
- Provide expertise in analysis of major incident root cause related to IT and follow up with Vendor partners and second and third line in CNO and CIO support.
- Provide logs, traces and supporting analysis to enable rigorous follow-up and root cause analysis
Technical/Soft Skills – you have:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- MBO technical engineering degree or higher, preferably specialized in IT applications and infrastructure design, development and/or support.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the Bachelor or higher professional education level.
- Broad and deep knowledge of service desk operations.
- Minimum years of experience: 1-3 years’ experience in telecommunication area is a plus
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud, BSS, OSS, RAN etc.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Manage instructions & procedures
- Applying expertise & technology
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 249206