SME - 5G / NFV /SDN
We are now looking for a Solution Architect/Sr Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
•Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
•Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
•Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
•Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
•Support deployment of solution
•Provide feedback to R&D
•Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
•Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
•Education: Engineering Degree
•Minimum years of experience: 12-20 years
- Practical experience in designing and delivering architectural solutions
- Experience with large scale SW architectural work
- Cloud System Competence (Open NFV, Open Stack, TOSCA, ETSI MANO architecture, SBA (Service-Based Architecture)
- Knowledge on KVM/QEMU hypervisor environment
- Solutioning experience for Cloud (Compute, Network, Storage), SDN, NFV, Python, vEPC, vIMS,, SR-IOV, DPDK-OVS, OpenStack, Ansible, Red Hat CloudForms, Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, OpenFlow, CORD, ONOS, ONF, Juniper Contrail, RHEL KVM, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Red Hat Ceph, Mirantis Cloudferry, High Availability Clustering, Network Performance Tuning, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery, Cloud Storage
- Good understanding of Cloud RAN, 5G, NbIoT, M-MIMO etc.
- Solution Architect with strong SI capability (“hands on”)
- MANO skills: Orchestration workflows, Business Process Management, TMForum, SID, Frameworx
- Good understanding of CS Core, PS Core & RAN Interface level knowledge & call flows for all technologies
- Experience in different solutions (e.g. AWS, MEC, PaaS, IaaS, etc) is big advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: MS Delivery Manager Job Stage 8