PA Design Engineer
•Responsible for Ericsson 5th Generation RBS product PA(Power Amplifier) pre-study, design, verification and maintenance
•Design/maintain work to meet 5G project requirement
•Follow Ericsson design and daily work process/procedure and carry out all design activities effectively and efficiently
•Keep study new tech continuously to maintain competition level
•Support production when needed
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
•Study and bring out 5G PA solution
•Theory analysis and simulation for radio design.
•Verify radio performance
•Tuning and optimize radio performance
• M.S degree or above, major in Microwave, wireless communication or equivalent
• Solid knowledge in microwave and electromagnetic field, experiences on Radio Circuit design such as Power Amplifier, etc
• Familiar with radio test instruments such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, power meter and etc.
• With strong ability to learn new technique and willing to research up-to-date technique.
• Familiar with CAD tools, such as Cadence.
• Familiar with Radio simulation tools, such as ADS ,AWR and HFSS.
• Good listening, writing, reading and oral English and Chinese ability.
• Good communication skill and team work spirit
Preferred Experience on
• Familiar with PA theory and state-of-the-art PA technique used in 5G mobile infrastructure, including PA linearization and efficiency improvement technique.
• Provide reasonable PA proposal according to system requirement, including link budget, power budget and line-up. Finish PA key components evaluation and select suitable PA solution
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 248867