Project IV Developer
The Verification department within Access Networks R&D center is responsible for Functional and Performance Verification of the RBS products portfolios for LTE, WCDMA, CDMA and GSM and coming 5G products. This includes project and operation management, integration, functional, radio performance, HW environmental verification as well as Regulatory Approval.
As a Product Development Leader you will ensures Ericsson technology leadership, right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. The Product Development Leader teaches, coaches, challenges and develops individuals, teams and organizations. The PD leaders secure technology leadership and foster an innovative and learning culture.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Responsible for planning, prioritizing and executing I&V projects according to assignment
- Responsible for developing, optimizing I&V project strategy and implementing to secure project executing with high efficiency.
- Responsible for tracking and following up the time schedule, project goals, objectives and budget plan against the project plan
- Responsible for reporting progress and status as defined by the management.
- Responsible for securing the project is completed on schedule and with the right quality
- Responsible for I&V project risk assessment and mitigation
- Recommend improvements for both products and Ways of Working.
- Need work closely with other R&D I&V departments in Sweden and Canada
- Need work closely with region to secure customer support activity successful
- Has high Energy levels, is positive and have a “can do” mentality
- Can Energize others
- Has Edge and can take tough yes/no decisions
- Execute, delivers on time and commitments
- Has Passion about work, colleagues and coworkers and genuinely cares about them.
- Integrity you state how it is, tell the truth
- Able to work under pressure
- Logical & structured
- Quick Learner
- Team work spirit
- Product Development/Technical Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Customer Insight
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills on writing, reading and speaking
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
Excellent Communication Skills
Additional Requirements: (Recruiter to supply or delete category)
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 248792