The Project Manager ensures that the project or program delivers a result according to an assignment. The Project Manager executes project.
The Project Manager continously improves the project management process.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Execute Project Management for new product introduction ( industrialisation ) and supply chain transfer project
- Drive Change Management
- Perform Leadership
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Product Develeopment Process Knowledge
- Project Management Skills
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge
- Project Management Tools and Applications
- Persuading & Influencing
- Working with people
- Leading & Supervising
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify and prioritize key deliverables with business intelligence
- Strong problem solving skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 5 - 8 years of experience within projects
- Managerial skills.
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications: