Ethical Hacker/Security Engineer
Your Role at Ericsson DCP
Ericsson Device Connection Platform (DCP) is provided as a service for mobile operators and enterprises within Internet of Things (IoT) business. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale. The connectivity platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, eSIM management and operator and enterprise self-service portals. We're looking for a technical Security Architect with strong security skills in IT and Cloud technology areas. Characteristics of DCP security landscape consists of cloud computing, container based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, data stream processing, networking and data storage. With your security expertise, you will part of a security team leading the security aspects of DCP, such as: facilitate alignment with Ericsson’s global security requirements, acting as point of contact towards DCP customers for security related topics, defining and enforcing of DCP security culture and requirements. We are responsible for the full lifecycle of our offering, including gathering the requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, and handling the end of life for services – all of these are in the scope for this role.
You’re confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges working together with DCP architecture forum, agile development teams and leadership teams.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong technical experience and skills in some of the following areas:
- Network Security and Security Architecture
- Information security standards
- Cloud Architecture and Cloud Security
- Personal integrity, data retention legislation, e.g. EU 95/46/EG
- Infrastructure solutions
- IP networks, Operating Systems and Databases
- Experiences from ISO 27000 security controls and best practices of security implementations
- Capability to evaluate solutions from a security perspective and have technical discussions with the development teams about how to address security concerns.
- Business and customer focused mindset
- Good communication and networking skills in English
- Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
Seen as advantage
- Experience in a leading role within Security (Security Architect, Security Lead or equivalent)
- Technical experience from designing and / or operating Security functions/services
- Experience in product and/or solution development and integration
- Experience in large scale system (analyze, design, build, test, integration, support)
- Telecom networks, nodes and architecture
- Experience from vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Experience in IoT as business area
- ITIL and COBIT and ISO27001 frameworks
- CISSP certification or other relevant security certifications.
- Ericsson Product Baseline Security Requirements and Design Rules
- Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
We offer You
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
Last day to apply: 30th November, 2018
Location: Jorvas, Finland
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 248504