Senior Customer Project Manager
We are now looking for an experienced Customer Project Manager with good communication style, to lead assigned customer projects, ensuring that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. We are looking for someone with team lead/senior team member experience to help mentor and support our more junior team members
- Internal and external Customer and partner engagement: manage these relationships by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications and assured expectation management.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities.
- Work with Solution Architects with a basic understanding to break down project deliverables across several delivery teams, secure the necessary resources and plan realistic delivery dates by driving out inter-team dependencies and risks.
- You will do the necessary activities to support the Project Office regarding governance.
- Develop the business: participate in contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Be part of a Global CPM Team, share experiences and develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Drive project execution; track delivery, expect change, own change management, pro-actively seek and resolve blockers flagged to you.
- Establish and communicate clear project goals and baselines against scope, timelines and/or cost, even when delivering in Agile increments.
- Identify agile delivery opportunities, with constant cross checks on end business value.
- Manage UAT and Production releases, and project handover to our Support and Operational teams
- Lead your cross-functional and sometimes remote team; ensure their buy-in to common Project goals, create a real team spirit
- Align your Stakeholders both inside and outside of Ericsson by using the right communication style.
- Work with the latest tools including Jira and Confluence.
- Manage your project P&L ensure financial system tracking and keep on top of change management.
- Develop the business: participate in pre-sales meetings and contract preparation, help identify change request opportunities.
- Must have significant experience in Project Management ideally in Broadcasting/Media Business.
Proven experience managing varied Projects in a number of different environments
- A certification in Project Management (Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner or PMP) is required.
- Agile knowledge and experience, Scrum Master certification is required.
- Experience of working in Agile Environments.
- A previous experience with 3rd party suppliers is required.
- English Fluency is required to be able to interact with global stakeholders internally and externally.
- Good Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills would be highly appreciated
- Consultative Selling Skills would be ideal
- To be able to perform in this role, Persuading & influencing skills in addition to leadership skills are required
- Your planning & organizing skills are essential to make you a successful Customer Project Manager
- Good leadership skills and being an appreciated Team player are required.
- Must have excellent Negotiation, Persuading & Influencing Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Leading & supervising
- PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he Holds Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp supplier management experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || London || SharedServ
Req ID: 248379