We are now looking for a portfolio manager to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- Support KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects.
- Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization
- Influence Customers vision & strategy, drive Ericsson involvement in creating customer visions, strategies & requirements
- Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business
- Identify business opportunities, identify customer business needs through consultative engagements
- Support to drive opportunities to deals, conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer
- Drive Knowledge Transfer, perform coaching and mentoring activities to support internal competence build up
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
- At least 4 years of work experience in related role
- Strong Customer Communication skills (both written and oral at both a technical and managerial level)
- Negotiation, Argumentation, Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Good understanding of cloud technology and infrastructure and experience delivering solutions in this area.
- Knowledge and experience with Routing, switching and load balancing
- Experience in OSS area
- Experience in ETSI Open Source NFV Management and Orchestration (MANO) Software Stack aligned with ETSI NFV
- Desirable: Knowledge on ONAP, 5G Network Slicing
- Desirable: Knowledge on Mobile Core architecture & 5G & virtualization. Experience with Packet Core
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.