UDM Test Tool Developer
We are now looking for a tool design and test engineer for automatic test development. Your role will include all tool development activities and tool release such as: requirement analysis, implement the tool, tool verification & integration with tested system, tool release management and support by cooperating with teams. We organize in cross functional tool development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
As tool designer, your main responsibilities are to together with your team:
- Study requirement and make time estimates regarding different activities during the development phase.
- Write test specifications and map them to related requirements.
- Review test specifications together with designers, system managers and others involved.
- Execute test cases and document the results.
- Write trouble reports with relevant error logs attached.
- Responsible for design environment configuration & maintenance.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of TTCN.
- English read and write skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in verification and development area
- Knowledge of LINUX operation system.
- Good knowledge in 4G mobile network and UDM system architecture.
- Good knowledge in Diameter protocol.
- Advanced Linux administrator and user skills.
- Outstanding script programming skills.
- Experience in test case development and execution.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation with good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.