Developer Radio Performance Verification
- Ensure a high product RADIO PERFORMANCE is your main responsibility
- Setup test environment and execute test cases
- Analyze test result and generate test report
- Customer on-site support
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree or above of first level University major in telecommunication, electronic and so on
- Fluent in English speaking
- High Energy levels, positive as a person with a can do mentality with high drive ability to get things done
- Passion for technology and test work and also care colleagues
- High Execution/Delivery ability, deliver on time and commitments and constantly work on efficiency improvements
- Integrity and Presentation, state things as how it is Clearly and with structure
- Perseverance, dig into the detail of every problem and never give up
- Good cooperation with others
- Quality mindset and accountability
- Excellent hands-on skills in RF System verfication, especially in RF performance measurement area for RBS is a plus.
- Good knowledge about Radio performance qualification theory, methods and related HW/SW tools such as Labview (Vee, python) for automation, or Instruments such as SA, SG, NWA
- Strong experience with wireless communication systems such as GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS, FDD&TDD LTE, etc. including the corresponding system level specifications (e.g. ETSI 51, 25, 36, 37 series).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 247937