Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer with relevant experience in Application Operations Support.
- Education: Bachelors or Master Degree in Engineering/MCA.
- 4.5-8 years’ experience• Extensive maintenance/support experience with technical expertise and deep understanding of the underlying processes, methods and tools.
- Extensive experience working in RedHat Linux environment and shell scripting.
- Hands on experience in writing and analyzing complex SQL statements. Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Working knowledge with Java Technologies.
- Good to Have - Experience working with tools like Docker, Zabbix, SVN/GIT and Jenkins.
- An ability to learn innovative technologies/systems and assimilate information quickly in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with a strong service orientation.
- Providing Level 2 production support.
- Customer Communication
- To adhere to Operational SLAs
- Should be able to support 24x7 on need basis
- Handling customer configuration activities
- Handle change requests and the consequences of such for the delivered offers from a Solution point of view
- Handling Regular Maintenance activities.
- Managing stakeholder communication for ticket handling.
- Analyze issues
- Analyze customer/ application issues.
- Propose solution scenarios with identified components
- Design and Development of Customer Solutions
- Create acceptance documents
- Implementation analysis
- Prepare and write solution and/or implementation descriptions
- Deliver Customer Solution
- Secure the functionality and technical quality of deliverables
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.