- In pre-sales phase, provide RFx (RFI, RFP, etc) support, and SoC Responds, as well as service delivery cost estimation
- Support Market area solution architect on product solution understanding, identify customer requirements and risks.
- Support Market area solution architect on high-level solution design or do it by self.
- When applicable, lead team to finish solution development including low-level design, test strategy, development, test and release.
- Drive the feedback from filed to development units
- Good understanding on service enablement domain knowledge and be deep dive on 1 or 2 specific solutions.
- Strong capability of coordination, management, and communication.
- Good understanding on general solution design and development flow
- Strong technical leadership
- Fluent English speech and writing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 247349