Sr. Software Developer
- Be accountable for product software design throughout the complete life-cycle.
- Work in Scrum team to focus on quick study, solution/architecture design based on assigned requirement items in product backlog.
- Hold the technical lead in the Scrum team during software development.
- Lead and participate in software implementations, ensuring code quality.
- Work together with Chief Architect to ensure the software implementations are based on a sustainable technical solution and consistent with the product technology roadmaps and strategies.
- Be responsible for evolution of assigned components and compose recommendations towards System Architect Team on changes on component-level architecture, internal/external APIs and usage of 3PPs.
- Review major technical design decisions.
- Create and maintain technical documents when needed, e.g. component-level Implementation Proposal, component-level architecture design proposal, etc.
- Solid working experience of software development during full life-cycle of a product.
- Be able to independently architect products/solutions for sub Product Domain.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson BUSS products and telecom networks.
- Good knowledge of Product Domain related product architecture.
- Strong technical background on Java or C++ SW development. Be familiar with common SW technologies including OS, AS, DB, SOA Framework, etc.
- Good business understanding.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 247342