Senior Verification Developer
As a senior developer, will develop and verify ERS (Ericsson Radio System) products, focusing on customer use cases validation, customer lab & field activities and troubleshooting. With intensive RAN level verification knowledge, but also broaden competence with deep understanding on product requirements (verification, system, customer scenarios, networks and solutions)
- Define and execute test cases based on customer configuration.
- Responsible for lab qualification test (RF performance test and reliability test) for China market.
- Responsible for global region support activities, like lab demo test and field implementation.
- Analyze issues from system view to boost customer case handling.
- Reproduce and analyze customer site issue with E2E environment.
- Involve in design solution optimization for customer issue, and contribute in feedback-improvement loop
- Involve process update focused on quality improvement
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master or above, major in Telecommunications, EE or related fields.
- Excellent knowledge on wireless communication networks.
- Proficiency in using network test instruments (Spectrum analyzer, Signal generator, Network analyzer…).
- Proficiency in RF performance verification, with knowledge on theory and methods.
- Experience on Radio Base Station and Radio Access Networks is required
- Experience on E2E environment setup, debug and testing is preferred
- Experience on customer service handling is preferred
- Hardworking and Accountable
- Good problem-solving skills
- Planning, Organizing and Communication skills
- Strong initiative and learning willingness
- Open mindset with cooperation and teamworking
- Excellent in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 247285