Ericsson Expert Analytics Solution Architect
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a Solution Architect.
Business Area Digital Services (BDGS) develops software-based solutions to support Ericsson's customers to transform their network, enable and deliver multi-services to their customer's customers.
Within the Product Development Unit OSS, the Customer Deployment and Support Unit (CDS) is focused on delivering Solution Implementation Services and Customer Support. We are looking for Solution Architects to drive the Solution Consulting for our Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) customers. Candidates will be expected to provide strong technical leadership. Candidates should have expertise in Mobile/Wireless Telecom and be familiar with Analytics and Big Data solutions. Some travel is required.
- Technical Analytics Subject Matter Expert
- Mobile/Wireless Telecom Subject Matter Expert
- Technical Lead for deployment; contributes in resolving technical questions and issues
- Develops and owns technical scope and baselines Solution Architecture
- Candidate should have experience in developing complex solution architectures
- Candidate should be an expert in Mobile/Wireless Telecom including deep understanding of telecom and mobile networks and data
- Previous Experience with any Analytics or Big Data is an advantage
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools such as Business Objects, Cognos is an advantage
- Strong leadership and communications skills are essential
- Basic Linux and SQL knowledge
Minimum Qualifications Requirements
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Fluent English
- Candidate should be an expert in Analytics and have previous deployment experience with an Analytics project.
- Previous experience with analyzing data from other vendor network equipment (Analysis experience with 3PP vendor data, 3PP node log files, data mapping)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!