Ericsson Expert Analytics System Integrator
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Ericsson Expert Analytics System Intergrator.
Ericsson Expert Analytics
Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) is a cutting edge solution which combines Big Data Technologies with unique event processing methodologies in order to analyse customer experience as well as performance and usability of the network infrastucture.
The key business values of the solution is the analyses itself, which is based on our telecommunication domain exptertise. The uniqness of the solution is also strengthened by the near real time data processing and analyses of certain use cases: products providing similar analytics, processing similar amount of data usually provide offline reporting use cases only.
As a result of the Hungarian Research Team's innovation, the product is based on a distributed, extremly high processing capacity solution, which is capable to correlate high volume of data retrieved from different part of the telecommunication network, such as network elements, interfaces, OSS/BSS systems.
This collected information is analysed and processed close real time to provide Key perfomance indexes (KPIs) and statisics
We are looking for services delivery System Integrators for our EEA deployments, specifically SMEs with integration software development experience using Linux, SQL, Python, Java, MapR, Hadoop, and Drools. Candidates will be expected to provide strong technical leadership on solution deployments worldwide, backed up by the development team situated in Budapest, Hungary. Some travel is required.
- Owns and executes installation tasks; Ensures correct installation/deployment and customer handover
- Executes application configuration; Ensures products and solutions are configured correctly per customer requirements
- Executes system tuning, testing and verification tasks
- Supports trouble-shooting and problem isolation task
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in integrationing software solutions
- Experience in Linux is needed
- Knowledge of IP networking protocols and knowledge of wireless networks, equipment and solutions is needed
- Good communications skills are essential
- Trouble-shooting experience is needed
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
- Experience with any Analytics or Customer Experience products
- Understanding of telecom and especially mobile networks and data
- Experience in SQL, Python/Java, Hadoop, MapR, Docker, Spark and Drools is preferred
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!