Senior SA Transport
The Solution Architect performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements. The Solution Architect role is applicable for design & optimization of Microwave, RAN Transport, Optical/DWDM and IP Networks.
The Solution Architect can be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role is focused on executing design, audit and optimization services, where the Solution Architect is responsible for part of the solution and part of the service process. Hereby, the Solution Architect is responsible to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Collect and document customer requirements
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- To function as a team leader for a group of transmission and transport network consulting engineers.
- To formulate transmission/transport solutions meeting customer requirements.
- To make technical presentations.
- To evaluate performance of transmission/transport networks.
- To perform transmission/transport network optimization.
- To troubleshoot degradation in link/network performance.
- Planning of IP based transport network for GSM/WCDMA/LTE.
- Understanding of RNC, NodeB, eNodeB, MME and PGW/SGW etc Transport Interfaces & Design
- Understanding of IPRAN design for STN nodes
- End to end connectivity & services design for Mobile Backhaul & IPRAN Network
- Design and optimization of OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS and MPLS L2VPN and L3VPN as well as MPLS traffic engineering and QOS
- IP network Sync design
- IPsec VPN design for RBSs
- Knowledge on Optical Transport technologies and systems such as OTN, DWDM, ASON/WSON, and ROADMs.
- Ericsson RAN, Transport & IP Portfolio Knowledge
- Multivendor Transport Portfolio Knowledge including Microwave, Optical, DWDM & IP
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- At least 12+ years on relevant experience
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- CCNA/CCNP/JNIC or equivalent certification
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to handle circle CTO customer meetings and discussions.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Mumbai || ProdMgt
Req ID: 247163