Product quality leader
Product Quality Leader owns the product quality for all ENC products and assigned lead/maintenance products towards ESS & EMS sites.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Define product quality target/KPI in both NPI/TPI and maintenance phase, implement and measure the KPI globally. Reporting is done on monthly basis toward Quality Board with the purpose to follow up product quality KPI (Yield, RR, etc.) and related improvement programs.
- Organize cross function quality team, set up and maintain overall product quality management and control processes in ENC and ESS/EMS site for lead products.
- Drive FRAG forum for continuous product fault rate analysis and improvement. (ENC, PDU, ESS, EMS)
- Owner of customer complaint/ feedback handling. Maintain communication with region & CU on quality.
- Owner of Quality Alert, define and maintain Quality Alert process, issue/delegate quality alert within ENC. Support and coordinate quality related production/delivery stop from PDU, PIM and internal ENC.
- Standard production knowledge\ Ericsson Factory Handbook
- Electronic and technology knowledge
- Solid quality control and quaity assurance knowledge
- Lean Production\ 6-Sigma
- Hardware Services production processes
- New Product Introduction process
- Transfer Product Introduction process
- Behavioral Competences
- Working with people
- Data analyzing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Leading and supervising
- Learning and researching
- Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
- Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
- Deep experience of quality management
- Deep experience in production and logistical methods
- Deep experience of techniques and production processes
- Approx. 2 – 5 years relevant experience is required
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.