We are now looking for a Deal Controller that has the accountability to ensure quality in Contract Accounting & Governance by leading and driving adherence to processes, structured reporting, and recurrent review of our customer deals. In this role, you act as an enabler for improved business performance by pro-actively providing objective financial and operational expertise for the set-up, execution, and follow-up.
By this, you will support Ericsson to drive increased profitability, predictability, compliance, and improved working Capital. You will have an end to end responsibility to ensure adherence to Ericsson’s accounting directives and ensure effective governance, related to Ericsson´s Local Governance Model.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Ensure fulfilment assignment planning & analyse sales opportunity
- Support with customer deal and assignment closure analysis
- Secure compliant and efficient deal structuring and ensure compliance
- Ensure effective local governance
- Ensure contract accounting risk handling and control
- Education: A degree in Business Administration or equivalent experiences
- Financial Model Knowledge
- You have financial analysis, accounting & reporting Skills
- You are capable of deciding & initiating action
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills
- You excel at applying Expertise and Technology
- Social and Mentoring experience
- You are quick to adapt and respond positively to change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 247123