IoT Channel Partner Program Manager (f/m)
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Our strategy to achieve it is founded on three pillars: Mobility; Broadband; and Cloud. Ericsson will do with Cloud what we have so well achieved with Mobility: a globally-scaled infrastructure roll-out play. In our Emerging Business Unit our ambition is high to create the next multi billion business for Ericsson. That is why we are seeking ambitious and experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum.
IoT Channel Partner Program Manager (f/M) Req. ID 247068
Location: Europe with preference in Germany, Spain, France, Sweden or Finland
The Device Connection Platform (DCP) is a cloud-based connectivity management offering for telecom operators to addresses Internet of Things (IoT) business opportunities. The platform is offered as a service by Ericsson to our operator channel partners which in turn sell managed connectivity services based on DCPs capabilities to their enterprise customers. The telecom operators are the only channel to sell the DCP based services. DCPs business model relies on a revenue share percentage of the operator sales.
Our business is accelerating in all geographies globally and that is why we are looking for an experienced candidate, who will take the responsibility to further systemize the relation with our operator channel partners and enhance the DCP channel partner program with the goal to accelerate the readiness of the operators to increase the sales of DCP based managed connectivity services across the globe.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Enhance the DCP channel partner program including it’s three phases: to recruit new operator channel partners, support in the ramp-up & enablement and motivate to continuously grow business
- Streamline the recruitment process of new operator channel partners clarifying upfront the roles & responsibilities from Ericsson and the operator & connected investments
- Evaluate & implement a certification and training program to ensure right enough competence & readiness for operator sales & operations
- Elaborate a model how the interaction of a growing number of operator channel partners can be scaled without exploding costs (e.g. improved channel partner portal, etc.)
- Evaluate and possibly establish a Marketing Development Fund (MDF) and/or Sales Performance Incentive Fund (SPIF) between Ericsson and all operator channel partners
- Re-evaluate the setup & format of channel partner events
- Manage cross-functional organizations and developed programs that have elements of on-boarding, certification, and marketing
- Utilize an omni-channel communications approach to scale content to Partners including portals, social, email, etc. Dashboards, reports and charts are for communication with a team on progress and initiatives.
- Draw synergies with other partner management & indirect sales with in Ericsson
- Academic degree, MSc or equivalent in Engineering or Business.
- A solid understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles operators can play to sell embedded connectivity services to enterprise customers
- Excellent communication, organizational, financial/analytical and social skills.
- You are a guru of process, project, and programs, who is highly organized, analytical, data driven, and like to put together business plans to support program decisions
- Partner Incentive program management and budget management experience would be a plus
- Portal management and marketing automation to best utilize automation to scale communications would complete your profile
- Enjoys working closely with customers (often at customer’s premises)
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, any additional language skills will be an asset
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning environment with a fast learning curve as well as state-of-the-art technology
- Being at the forefront of the new emerging IoT business models and technology
- High degree of authority and freedom to influence your work and home office base
- Working close with operator and enterprise decision makers
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application (incl. cover letter, C.V. and certificates). Click here www.ericsson.com/careers to apply! For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara Brandl (email@example.com).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 247068