EDA JAVA Developer
EDA/OSS is a key product in Ericsson, it provides centralized provisioning service for wireless and wireline domain, covering 2G/3G/4G/5G voice & data, LTE, IMS/ VoLTE, Multi Media Telephony, etc. The developer will contribute to software product development phase.
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
- Solid computer science and network theoretical knowledge.
- Familiar with Linux, program skill on Java, Scala, Python
- Product Development Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Well established skills in programming language such as Java
Good knowledge in Linux/Unix,
Experience in software development of server applications and database access e.g. Cassandra
Good written and spoken English.
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills